Jordan Goodman talks with Bill Westrom, CEO of Truth in Equity, about ways to pay your mortgage off years faster than expected using the strategy of mortgage equity optimization on this episode of Money Answers TV.
Conventional banking and borrowing system works best for banks but not for consumers.
- Banks make money off of your assets
Mortgage equity optimization uses your assets like a bank would
- Your money works for you 24/7
- Mortgage equity optimization means you can pay off your loan much faster
- Leverage the equity you have in your house through a HELOC
- On average, most people pay off their 30 yr mortgages in 5-7 years
- Save anywhere from an average $75,000 to $150,000 in mortgage interest
What financial criteria does someone need?
- Credit score needs to be 680 or higher
- Positive cash flow is critical
- Financial discipline and responsibility
How does paying your mortgage faster help you prepare for other major expenses like cars or tuition?
- You accumulate equity in your home when you pay down your mortgage
- Equity is accessible to use through your HELOC
Will the program work for me?
Complimentary ‘stress test’ will help show whether program is a good fit
- You’ll see how program will work over the duration of payoff
- Truth in Equity only accepts people who meet criteria
- Complimentary ‘stress test’ will help show whether program is a good fit
Why isn’t this program better known?
- Not mainstream, not advertised by banks or mortgage companies
- Tens of thousands of homeowners have successfully used mortgage equity optimization
What services does Truth in Equity offer to help people implement program?
- Implementation and execution specialists in mortgage equity optimization
- Help consumers get the right line of credit
- Implement program with optimal safety and efficiency throughout program
For more information, visit Truth In Equity.com. Complete the personal profile (basic budget numbers: income, expenses, cash flow). If your profile shows the program could be a good fit, one of our specialists will contact you to arrange an online or phone meeting. As a personal finance expert Jordan recognizes quality solutions, forming affiliate relationships to help improve people's financial lives.
As a personal finance expert, Jordan recognizes quality solutions, forming affiliate relationships to help improve people's financial lives.
Jordan on Fox News discussing the deficit and how you can pay off your mortgage in 5 to 7 years instead of 30 years by using a strategy called Mortgage Equity Optimization. You can find out more about it by clicking here.
Jordan discusses low mortgage rates & higher bank fees on the View. Find out more about Mortgages and Mortgage Equity Optimization and how to save on credit card fees.