Are you monitoring your credit report? Want to improve your credit score? Are you absolutely sure that there are no errors on your credit report waiting to cause you problems or already costing you money? Did you know that more than 20% of all consumer credit reports are estimated to contain ‘material errors’, errors that could make you look riskier than you are and cost you money?*
Host Jordan Goodman talks with Paul Oster, President of Better Qualified in this episode of Money Answers TV. Goodman and Oster discuss the scope of the credit report error problem, why and how credit problems can occur, and what people can do to get errors off of their personal credit reports.
● Vast majority of Better Qualified’s clients have at least one false, inaccurate or unverifiable item
● Big ticket errors, like judgements or tax liens, can cause credit ratings to drop 100 points or more
● Civil judgements and tax liens are the most misreported items found on credit reports
● Only your FICO score shows accurate information from the three main credit reporting
● Credit reporting agencies are not responsible to ensure accuracy - consumers are
● Legitimate credit repair companies, like Better Qualified, can help cut through the
confusion to help consumers get the best outcome when addressing credit report issues
● Quality credit repair process takes an average 6 months
For more information, go to www.TourDeCredit.com or call 732-413-8627 to begin your free credit analysis and consultation.
As a personal finance expert, Jordan recognizes quality solutions, forming affiliate relationships to help improve people's financial lives.
Jordan on Fox News discussing the deficit and how you can pay off your mortgage in 5 to 7 years instead of 30 years by using a strategy called Mortgage Equity Optimization. You can find out more about it by clicking here.
Jordan discusses low mortgage rates & higher bank fees on the View. Find out more about Mortgages and Mortgage Equity Optimization and how to save on credit card fees.