Jordan Goodman speaks on a variety of subjects for all types of audiences. Take a look at some of the topics he frequently presents above.
Why is Jordan Goodman in demand across the country?
Americans in all walks of life, at every socioeconomic level, are clamoring to get more information about how to improve their personal finances in these challenging times:
- Where are the best investment opportunities now?
- How can employees get the most from their benefit plans?
- How can people finance a comfortable retirement?
What makes Jordan Goodman an expert?
- Eighteen years at MONEY Magazine, the foremost publication on personal finance
- Reporter and writer on virtually every aspect of personal finance since 1979
- Author of three best-selling books in the field of personal finance
- Daily guest on radio call-in and television shows across the country, including eight years on Mutual Broadcasting System’s America in the Morning
- Weekly commentator on NBC TV Network’s News at Sunrise
- Creator of the Money Answers Program
Who are Jordan Goodman’s audiences?
Senior executives, housewives, employees, sophisticated investors, professionals, beginning investors, retirees, mutual fund shareholders, college students, bank depositors, business people, trade associations … or any combination thereof!
What are Jordan Goodman’s topics?
Whether it’s a keynote address or an intimate seminar, an overview or an in-depth look, Jordan Goodman can speak on any aspect of personal finance, including:
- the economy
- stocks, bonds & mutual funds
- certificates of deposit
- 401 (k) plans
- credit cards
- real estate
- college financing
- retirement planning
- financial industry trends
Why do audiences rave about Jordan?
No matter what the topic, audiences always give Jordan Goodman extremely high marks for his:
- prescient forecasting
- rare candor
- ability to convey great substance in easy-to-understand language
- lively and informative question-and-answer sessions.