- What should I do to monitor my credit reports and stay on top of my credit scores?
- When does it make sense to have their unsecured debt such as credit cards settled with their creditors and how do they go about doing that?
- How can I settle my student load debt?
- How can I settle my medical debt?
- When is it the best option to declare bankruptcy and where do you recommend to get help in filing?
- How can I pay my small business debt?
- What do you recommend for people who have taken on a lot of unsecured debt such as credit cards?
- What should I do to get better credit cards than I have now?
- What is the best way to get an unsecured loan if you want to pay a lower interest rate than a credit card?
- How do I protect myself against identity theft?
- Can I consolidate all my debt issues?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- What is your favorite mortgage?
- I am a Veteran. Can I get better mortgage rates?
- How can I improve my financial situation if my house is underwater and I cannot afford my mortgage payment any more?
- What is the mortgage equity optimization strategy?
- Can I use the HAMP Program?
- When should I do a reverse mortgage?
- What are some of the strategies you explain in Fast Profits in Hard Times?
- How can I learn about stocks without needing an expert?
- How can I grow my money tax free?
- How can I invest to earn safe, high yields from investments that will not fluctuate in value?
- What is your Safe High Yield Service?
- I need a reputable financial planner to help me invest my money wisely? Can you help?
If you would like more information on how to start your business the right way you can find a video where Jordan talks about this in the Resource Center Other Section entitled "Start Your Busines Off Right".
For a direct resource recommended by Jordan visit Nevada Corporate Planners at www.businessanswerstoday.com or call 877-627-5555.
If you would like more information on how to use a car buying service to help you get the best possible deal when buying or leasing a new car you can find a video where Jordan talks about this in the Resource Center Other Section entitled "Car Buying Service".
For a direct resource recommended by Jordan visit CarQ at www.carq.com or call 800-517-2277.
Jordan on Fox News discussing the deficit and how you can pay off your mortgage in 5 to 7 years instead of 30 years by using a strategy called Mortgage Equity Optimization. You can find out more about it by clicking here.
Jordan discusses low mortgage rates & higher bank fees on the View. Find out more about Mortgages and Mortgage Equity Optimization and how to save on credit card fees.